Saturday, March 17, 2012

He's Mine.

Ben is (quite obviously) Tim's son. Dr. Evil and Mini-me have nothing on these two. Ben has Tim's eyes, Tim's ears, Tim's build, Tim's smile, Tim's chin, and he's even beginning to walk like Tim. Anyone who knows Tim and sees Ben just says, "Waaaaaaahhw." I nod in agreement. There is no denying that Ben is Tim's.

None of this bothers me (because Ben is pretty dang cute), but I do relish seeing little bits of myself in him. Every once in a while it's nice to think, "Yes, this child I spent 22 hours delivering does have a little of me in there."

Here are a few similarities I've noticed we share:

1. We both love books





2. Neither of us likes going to the doctor



3. We both greet the day in a similar fashion



4. We both have dimples in our cheeks



5. We both like to lay around the house in our pajamas



6. We both like sleeping with Tim



7. We both like apple pie
8. We both like steak



9. We both like sweet potatoes
10. We both like burritos
11. We both like avocado
12. We both like blueberries
13. We both like ice cream
14. We both like pancakes
15. We both like tortilla chips



See? The similarities are virtually endless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna just squeeze and kiss him!!! Love you guys!