Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"'Twas the night before, 'twas the night before..."

Dear Grampa,

Thank you SO much for the fun book you gave me!


"Oh, look! It's my favorite book!"

Every time I open the book and hear your voice reading me the story, I can't help but get a HUGE smile on my face. Mom wasn't fast enough with the camera to catch it this time. Lame! What else could she possibly be doing that would be more important than taking pictures of me?



I love flipping the pages back and forth, back and forth. First of all, it's really great practice for my page-turning skills, but I also think it's fun to hear you say, "'Twas the night before, 'twas the night before, 'twas the night before, 'twas the night before, when up on the roof, when up on the roof, 'twas the night before, 'when up on the roof." It makes me feel like a deejay spinnin' my own Christmas jingle.



When I'm all finished, I go back and read it again.



Love,

Ben

1 comment:

Amanda McCusker said...

That is so cute! I really like those books. My daughter doesn't get to see my parents that much, I know it would be awesome for her to get something like that. Your little boy is so cute. Turning the pages can be so fun!