Monday, December 19, 2011

Crazy Eights.

Guess who is already eight months old?



Guess who didn't want to put down his comb for our little photo shoot?



He played with it the whole time I messed with my little point-and-shoot camera. I loathe the flash situation on this camera. The flash washes out the subject, but turning the flash off results in a blurry picture. I can't find a good balance and I've decided a new camera is the only way to remedy the situation.



Anyone have an SLR camera laying around that they're looking to get rid of? Anyone?



The comb got old (and I was still messing with my camera) so Ben moved on to playing with a gift box, which I'd pushed just out of our way.



Our guest room (where I take his monthly picture) is riddled with Christmas present wrapping paraphernalia. I threw the scissors and tape on the floor, but the box was still within reach.



This is our eight-month-old boy. Full of life, generous with smiles, covered in drool, constantly squirming. He's just the best.

1 comment:

the hunters said...

he is the BEST! such a cutie... cutest 8 month old EVER! love you Ben!