Saturday, October 15, 2011

Other Babies.

There is no question that Ben looks like Tim. After people say, "Wow, look at that hair!" they say, "Man, he looks like his daddy." That's always the way it goes. I often joke that the only part of Ben that resembles me is his dimply bottom, but it's really not much of a stretch. The kid looks like his dad.

My brother took Ben's 6 Month portraits today and they. are. fabulous. A wonderful photographer and an adorable subject (and pumpkins!) make for some great shots.

I couldn't resist lining one of today's pictures up with some baby pictures of Tim and me, just to see if I could find any of myself in him.


It's hard to tell.

I think Owen Wilson was right on when Jay Leno asked him if his little guy, Ford, looks more like him or his girlfriend. Owen said, “Who he really looks like at this point is other babies.”

No comments: