Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shutterbug.

Several of my (fantastic) family members went in to get me an SLR camera for my birthday this year! Oh, I have longed for one for the last few years, but they are so dang expensive that I'd held out on buying one. My brother is a photography whiz and he promised me I could have his camera the next time he upgraded, so I've been waiting for that... and waiting... and waiting...

Anyway, my loved ones made my dream a reality and I am so excited to learn this new camera. I've been playing around with it a bit the last few days, and though I haven't taken anything award worthy, I am just amazed at the quality of pictures the "auto" setting produces. Leaps and bounds above the old point-and-shoot.







I have a pretty adorable subject, too, which never hurts.

No comments: