Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ben's Room

Ben's room is almost finished! Our friends and family continue to shower us with gifts, so I still have several things to put away. But, (I know, Mom, I shouldn't start a sentence that way) if our little guy decides to make his debut tomorrow, he will have a bright, cheery room to move into after we bring him home.

Here is his crib and the mural above it:


Ben will spend a lot of time in here, hopefully with his eyes and mouth closed:


Excuse the pile of stuff on the changing table. As I said, our sweet friends just keep giving us gifts, so my "things to put away" pile never seems to shrink much (not a bad problem to have).




As much as I miss having a craft room, I think Ben will appreciate having his own space. It's so fun to look at all the teeny clothes hanging in the closet and the little socks in the dresser. I just can't imagine looking into the eyes of my own child in less than three weeks! Speaking of less than three weeks...


Ben is running out of room in there! Good thing his other room is ready for him!

4 comments:

Allison said...

THE NURSERY LOOKS AWESOME! (yes, I am shouting this!)

MarisaOwen said...

Ben's room is so cute and cheery!! He'll be here soon!

Alaina Emmert said...

Oh my gosh! Ben's room is the cutest room I have ever seen!!! Will you please come paint my baby's room when I conceive? I'm being completely serious....You look Beautiful Meagan!

Meagan said...

Awww, thanks, friends! Alaina, of COURSE I will help you paint that baby's room... hopefully it will be before too long. :)